A school uniform greatly contributes to a child’s sense of belonging and pride in their school. The school colours are burgundy and white.
What uniform do they wear?
- White shirt, polo shirt or blouse
- Grey trousers, skirt or school dress
- School burgundy jumper.
- Black school shoes
What PE kit do they need?
- A PE Bag – containing plain black shorts, yellow school PE t-shirt, plain black jogging bottoms, black plimsolls/trainers. A school hoodie will need to be purchased for the winter months.
What else will they need?
- A coat - we go out to play in all weather conditions except heavy rain. Therefore your child will need to bring in a coat every day, except on hot summer days.
- A named water bottle - the school does have water fountains, however a water bottle can be kept in the classroom so that your child has access to water at any time.
- A book bag – the children will receive a reading book every evening apart from a Thursday (Green Class - Wednesday).
St Michael’s Church of England Schools’ Federation sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, fleece, legionnaire caps, knitted hats, coats, book bags, PE bags and PE t-shirts and hoodies, all bearing the school logo are on sale from the school office.
Please ensure items of your child’s clothing are named with the child's full name to help avoid loss. Property can be found in the lost property box, however unnamed items are very difficult to return, and lost property is disposed of regularly.
In the interest of safety no jewellery should be worn in school at any time.
Please order your uniform at https://www.schooltrends.co.uk/